KS SÉCURITÉ has been adopting a more human approach to security for 25 years now and offers a security service customised to your company’s needs
Since its creation, KS SÉCURITÉ‘s prime objective has always been to satisfy the needs of historical customers of KS SERVICES.
Entrust the Security and Safety of your company to a professional !
The list of events which may have sometimes irreversible consequences for a company is long (intrusion, fire, water damage, damage to machines and goods, theft, etc.)
This is why it is essential to be prepared and call upon the services of a company that specialises in the field.
- Safety includes all areas related to fire safety and the protection of people and property.
- Security is concerned with protection of the company against malicious acts (human surveillance or security guards, combating theft, etc.).
It may prove necessary and indispensable to have recourse to external security companies to carry out missions which are not the company’s “core business”. Faced with regulatory requirements, technological developments and operational constraints, many companies have already opted to outsource security and safety services for their site.
Every company is unique and as a result, above all else, each company should conduct its own vulnerability analysis. Once the sensitive points have been identified, it is then possible to precisely determine what resources are best adapted to providing it with protection.
KS SÉCURITÉ relies on a strongly quality-focussed approach with :
- Feasibility studies and risk analyses before any offer is made,
- Specifications adapted to every need,
- Traceability of all assignments, training,
- Checks and improvement,
- Declared, controlled and supervised sub-contracting,
- Quality meetings with the Customer and with Security Guards.
Commitments in black and white, thanks to compliance with the Professional Charter of the French Union of Security Companies (Charte Professionnelle du Syndicat national des Entreprises de Sécurité – SNES) to which KS SÉCURITÉ is a signatory
- Application of the National Collective Bargaining Agreement for Security and Prevention Companies (Convention Collective Nationale des Entreprises de Prévention et de Sécurité)
- Design of an appropriate quality system to measure compliance with commitments,
- Implementation of partnership initiatives,
- Promotion of training of personnel,
- Contribution to efforts to promote social integration,
- Development of a feeling of loyalty and togetherness, etc
We are skilled in the following areas :
- Surveillance of property and people
- Security – Reception
- Fire safety