A family-owned SME that listens to your needs
- Focus your resources and your inventiveness on developing your business
- Put all your energy into ensuring your customers are satisfied
Have full confidence that your support services are being outsourced in total safety: KS Services is contractually committed to ensuring that your requirements are met in full.
3 levels of organisation to ensure we meet our commitments
- Personnel specially trained in situ for you
To be able to work alongside you on a daily basis, our employees are trained in your procedures and on your equipment.
- Close operational supervision
Our supervisors – who all have experience in reception services and facilities management – work day in, day out to recruit, train, deploy, track, monitor, supervise and – where necessary – find replacements for personnel working in situ.
- A Quality, Safety, & the Environment Department
To detect any non-compliance quickly and thus guarantee the quality of services provided, KS Service Agency relies on its Quality, Safety, & the Environment Department and a tried-and-tested early warning system.
We always put the talents of our personnel to optimum use
Because our people are our company’s prime asset, KS Services has established a human resources policy based on four fundamental pillars :
- a structured and rigorous recruitment process,
- a controlled system of delegation that encourages individual responsibility,
- a system of career management based on training,
- an approach that fosters loyalty by encouraging the development of versatility and offering motivating conditions.